| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sete Lagoas in October is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 115.7mm (4.6in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Sete Lagoas October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sete Lagoas, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sete Lagoas:
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) NE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) NNE
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) ENE
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) ENE
- Caratinga, Brazil - 223 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 61.6 kms (38.3 miles) SSE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 64.6 kms (40.2 miles) SSE
- Vicosa, Brazil - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) SE
- Barbacena, Brazil - 204.6 kms (127.1 miles) SSE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) SSE