| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sete Lagoas in May is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.1mm (1in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Sete Lagoas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sete Lagoas, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sete Lagoas:
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) NE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) NNE
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) ENE
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) ENE
- Caratinga, Brazil - 223 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 61.6 kms (38.3 miles) SSE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 64.6 kms (40.2 miles) SSE
- Vicosa, Brazil - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) SE
- Barbacena, Brazil - 204.6 kms (127.1 miles) SSE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) SSE