| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sete Lagoas in January is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in January is pretty drenched. A hearty 289mm (11.4in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Sete Lagoas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sete Lagoas, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sete Lagoas:
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) NE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) NNE
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) ENE
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) ENE
- Caratinga, Brazil - 223 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 61.6 kms (38.3 miles) SSE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 64.6 kms (40.2 miles) SSE
- Vicosa, Brazil - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) SE
- Barbacena, Brazil - 204.6 kms (127.1 miles) SSE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) SSE